We’re happy to tell you about Plum Pudding from Island Batik, the second signature line from Sherry Shish. She put a call out for designers to create a quilt using this amazing batik line and we said yes! We created Tinsel Tree, our favorite (so far) Christmas quilt using this line. Although purple isn’t necessarily the first color you think of when you think of holiday decorating, we think the purples and soft grays add a touch of elegance to the quilt.
To purchase Tinsel Tree, go to our shop or click here.
Plum Pudding is in stores now. To find your closest quilt shop that carries Island Batik, check out the Store Locator here.
Be sure to visit all of these amazingly talented quilters and designers to see their beautiful Plum Pudding projects! Then join us after the tour on Instagram for opportunities to win great prizes!
- June 8 – Sherry Shish of Powered By Quilting
- June 9 – Joanne Kerton of Canuck Quilter
- June 10 – Vasudha Govindan of Storied Quilts
- June 11 – Kate Starcher of Katie Mae Quilts
- June 12 – Sally Williams of Paleofish Designs
- June 13 – Leanne Parsons of Devoted Quilter
- June 14 – Jessica Caldwell of Desert Bloom Quilting
- June 15 – Jenifer Dick and Trisch Price of Everyday Stitches <- YOU ARE HERE
- June 16 – Patti Bochey of Lemon Tree Snippets
- June 17 – Debra Davis of Tuning My Heart
- June 18 – Laura Piland of Slice of Pi Quilts
- June 19 – Lisa Ruble of Love to Color My World
- June 20 – Anja Clyke of Anja Quilts
- June 21 – Suzy Webster of Webster Quilts
- June 22 – Sarah Vanderburgh of Sew Joy Creations
- June 24 – Jen Strauser of Dizzy Quilter
- June 25 – Sherry Shish of Powered By Quilting
5 thoughts on “Tinsel Tree for Plum Pudding Blog Tour”
How refreshing!!!! Red & Green is overdone during the holidays….You gals have triumphed again with this inspiring project….It sure opens my eyes to trying different , unusual color themes. Congratulations. BJB
Thanks Barbara! Glad we could inspire you!
I love this design. I wouldn’t have thought to make it in these colours but it really works!
Glad you like it. We thought it was unusually beautiful too!
That is really pretty and very creative.
Comments are closed.